Take control of your lines!
Lazy Nezumi Pro is a Windows app that helps you draw smooth, beautiful lines, with your mouse or pen tablet.
It works with many of your favorite art programs, including Photoshop and Flash.
Why do I need it?
- Clean line-art taking forever?
- Forced to make fast strokes to avoid seeing any jitters?
- Pressing really hard to use the full pressure range of your tablet?
- Uneven pressure in your strokes?
- Art software leaving ugly artifacts at the end of your lines?
- Hand shaking when you draw?
- App cursor getting in the way when drawing details?
- Switching software in the middle of your work because your main art program doesn't support input smoothing?
If any of this sounds familiar, you will love Lazy Nezumi Pro!
Try it FREE for 30 days!
Current version: 14.08.30
Lazy Nezumi Pro offers 3 different position smoothing modes, for which you can easily control the amount.
- Pulled String: great for slow, detailed work with sharp corners.
- Moving Average: great for more dynamic work, with curved lines and soft corners.
- Exponential Moving Average: capable of massive amounts of smoothing, great for long curves.
Catch Up is an option available for MA and EMA modes. When this is enabled, your line will automatically catch up to your pen's position when you stop or lift it.
Moving Average + Catch Up
Lazy Nezumi Pro offers 4 different pressure processing modes to help you tame your line dynamics. Use with Position Smoothing for perfectly tapered lines!
- Fixed Value: for constant pressure lines.
- Sample & Hold: locks the pressure for the rest of the line, after a few samples.
- Moving Average: for subtle to moderate amounts of responsive smoothing.
- Exponential Moving Average: for subtle to massive amounts of smoothing.
Lazy Nezumi Pro allows you to easily modify your tablet's pressure response curve. You can now reach the maximum pressure value without crushing your expensive tablet and pen nibs!
And if you feel like experimenting, you can even invert the curve, so that pressing harder will give you a thinner line.
Pressure Speed Scaling
Have you ever wanted to control the thickness or opacity of your line with the speed of your pen? Well now you can!
This feature lets you define how much pressure gain should be applied based on how fast you are drawing. This can add a lot of character to your lines, and is also great for calligraphy!
This powerful feature allows you to alter the shape of your lines while you draw (including pressure and rotation parameters), in almost any way imaginable!
Choose from one of the many pre-defined modes, or define your own custom programs using a simple scripting language!
The distortion scripting Constraint Modes can help you master technical drawing!
With these modes, you can force your lines to follow ellipses, radial lines, or even perspective systems!
Overlay guide lines will help you optimize your workflow by removing all the guess work!
The Distortion Scripting engine can even draw by itself! Using simple rules and instructions, you can easily define complex shapes and fractals thanks to the L-System functions.
Combined with your host application's brush settings, this creates an incredibly versatile design tool!
Lazy Nezumi Pro has many other useful features and settings that will make your life easier.
- Tilt and Rotation Smoothing: for cleaning up your brush-tip effects if you have an Art Pen.
- Sample Interpolation: reduces pressure gradient artifacts when drawing fast in some apps.
- Customizable Shortcuts: global keyboard shortcuts for most settings.
- Custom Cursor: use a custom cursor in your art app, or hide it (while drawing or completely).
- Stay On Top: keeps the window visible when not active, so you don't have to hunt it down all the time.
Lazy Nezumi Pro works with tablets that use the Wintab API. This includes tablets from Wacom, Trust, Monoprice, Genius, Yiynova and UC-Logic.
The Hook Window feature allows you to use Lazy Nezumi Pro in almost any art application! But if you happen to find an unsupported app, contact us, and we will try to make it work!
If you use Photoshop, you will experience full plugin integration. This will allow you to choose which tools should bypass Lazy Nezumi Pro operations, to save you from having to turn it off and on again all the time when switching tools.
Need different settings for different drawing styles? No problem! Most of the features mentioned above can be configured and saved to a custom hotkey-enabled preset.
Lazy Nezumi Pro comes with stock presets to get you started, and you can easily create your own and share them with friends!
Be sure to check out the Presets page for new custom presets!
If you're using a screen tablet or don't like using keyboard shortcuts, switch to Mini Mode for quick 1-click access to your presets!
The window will automatically shrink when not in use, so you can keep it visible without it taking too much of your screen real estate.
Try It Today!
Still not convinced? Check out the user testimonials and see what people are saying about it!
Try it yourself. Download the free, full featured 30 day trial, and experience what Lazy Nezumi Pro can do for your digital art!
If you find it useful, you can purchase a license to keep using it after the trial period. A small investment that will save you tons of time and frustration in your art career!